Logic and Verification Seminar (Summer Semester 2019)
The aim of the seminar is to read specific topics (from original articles,
possibly with assistance of textbooks and online materials) in the field of
logic and verification including the following possible topics, to name a few
and in the broadest possible sense:
- Semantics of imperative programming languages
- Algorithmic problems in the field of verification
- Operationalization of formal specification techniques
- SMT (Satisfiability Modulo Theories) solving and decision
Advanced bachelor and masters students of TUK are welcome.
- Next meeting: 26 April (13:30) at 34-421 (or a seminar room nearby)
- Kickoff meeting: 19
April 18 April (13:30 - 15:00) at 34-421 (or
a seminar room nearby)
This is a course that is moderated by AG
Anthony Lin (Automated Reasoning)
. Additional teaching members include
Daniel Neider and Kaushik Malik (MPI-SWS), who will be available to help advise
students and organize for events.
Assessments are based on presentation and productions of written materials
(slides/reports). Attendance of the kickoff meeting and at least five
other presentations (not including own presentation) is required.
- (21 April) Second meeting is scheduled to take place on 26 April at
- (14 April) Because of public holiday, the kickoff meeting is
rescheduled to a day earlier (18 April), the same time and venue.
- (11 April) Kickoff meeting time and venue are set
Anthony Widjaja Lin
Last Modified: April 2019